Our team couldn’t be more thankful to play a small role in changing the world for good.
Silent Images exists to use video/photography to tell stories of hope in the midst of injustice from all over the world. Without our support system of donors, ministries and followers like you, we wouldn’t be able to impact hundreds, who in turn inspire thousands to take action.
So, this Thanksgiving season, the team took a few minutes to jot down three things we’re especially thankful for, here they are:
– Thankful to join the awesome team at Silent Images as Director of Communications!
– Thankful that Beckett (my son) has started laughing, there is nothing better than hearing a baby laugh.
– Words can’t begin to describe how thankful I am for my wife Asharae. She’s the best!
– For 3 months of adventure and service alongside my husband this summer in Africa.
– For the ability to serve others through work that I love.
– For my morning coffee.
– To have worked at a place that feels like family.
– To have collaborated with hundreds of amazing nonprofits around the world over the past 2.5 years.
– For my husband, Baby Piper on the way, and our golden doodle, Georgia (also known as the SI office dog).
– God’s hand of protection over SI though these 9 years.
– A passionate, talented and loyal staff.
– The thousands of people who have shared their story with SI through the years.
– God’s continuing grace.
– Little moments of happiness.
– The people that I get to do life with.
– I’m thankful for my pregnant wife.
– A work environment that feels like family.
– The privilege to meet and tell epic people’s stories.
– To do what I love and serve so many through that.
– To be able to live in an apartment with my best friend!
On behalf of the entire SI team, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!