Help Silent Images fund current and future projects.
Silent Images is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit; your donation is tax-deductible and will be verified with a tax write-off letter upon our receipt of your donation.
If you would like to see our 990 form and tax records, they are available for reviewing at guidestar.org. Our tax ID number is 33 116 4224.
If you wish for your gift to benefit a specific project or person, please use the “Add special instructions” section of the online donation form on the Review Your Donation step to specify.
Feel free to use your secure PayPal account to make a donation at your convenience; however, an account is not required to make a one-time donation, and log-in can be bypassed by clicking “Continue” under “Don’t have a PayPal Account?” in the bottom left corner after clicking the Donate button.
* If you are planning to give a large donation, please consider mailing a check to help us avoid large merchant fees and ensure that your money reaches those who need it most.
To make a unique, recurring tax-deductible donation, please use the middle box labeled “Make a Custom Recurring Donation.” This option requires using a PayPal account.
To use our preset (Small/Medium/Large), recurring tax-deductible form, please use the box on the right labeled “Make a Recurring Donation.” This option requires using a PayPal account.
If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation to Silent Images using a check, please make the check out to SILENT IMAGES, write “DONATION” in the memo and mail to:
P.O Box 667
Matthews, NC 28106
How else can I help?
- Raise awareness; buy the book and give it to friends and family.
- To volunteer, please contact: email@example.com.
- Educate yourself and READ the latest news.
How is your money used?
Silent Images takes your donation very seriously. We keep all of our administrative costs as low as possible in order to send the maximum amount of funds to people in need. As David Johnson is the only full-time employee for Silent Images, we rely heavily upon part-time workers, volunteers, and interns to complete the remainder of our work. The bottom line is that Silent Images’ mission and purpose is to give back to the people in our photographs. The money from book sales is NOT used to pay salaries; we continue to donate 100% of our profits from the book sales back to the people in the photographs.
Since 2007, Silent Images has donated more than $75,000 to other nonprofits and served more than 50 nonprofits around the world with photography and videography.
In 2012, your donations helped:
1. Serve 41 nonprofits with photography and videography in Rwanda, Cambodia, Ethiopia, India, China, Dominican Republic, Uganda, Haiti, Ecuador, the U.S, and more.
2. Provide $10,000 in micro-loans for women
3. Provide a free photography class to homeless children in Charlotte
4. Educate more than 30,000 people as David traveled to around the country to speak to universities, primary schools, churches and civic groups about global issues